Tuesday, July 8, 2008

who thinks about leaving when you're living?

I said don't do it babe, I said it ain't worth it babe.

Honestly, I think my whole depression is sparked by Roleplaying. It's not really helping my whole "coping" thing. I mean, I obviously don't really have feelings for these people, but still, it sucks. For serious, I wish I didn't go back, but I was stupid and I did. I should really stop, but I actually have friends. Yah, "real" friends.

Anyways, this song makes me cry. Unfortunately it makes me think of how stupid Anthony was, and what he did. He took two innocent lives, and his own life too. This is a little selfish, but he also made the driving rules a pain in the ass.

So, all-in-all, I had a pretty good day up until I got home. I guess it's just cause I'm tired and there's nothing to do. Whatever, I get to see Courtney on Saturday, not under the circumstances that I had hoped, but I will be hanging out with her next week, hopefully. I guess that's what I should look forward too.

No comments: